Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mermaid Makeup

Here's my blue and green mermaid makeup look! I used white and blue face paint from snazaroo and bright green face paint from deserres for painting the scales. I added gold shimmer powder from the body shop all over once the painting was done. To enhance my eyes I painted my eyelids up to my eyebrows in a darker blue, and then painted very light green and light blue scales on top. I also used black eyeliner and fake eyelashes - the bottom eyelashes I added some bright green paint on the very ends. 

Mermaid Makeup, face paint, blue and green
 Mermaid Face Paint Look


Mermaid face paint
added eyelashes and done!

Finished painting the scales, then covered my face with a gold shimmer powder
Painting the scales on my forehead using greens and blues
Used this mesh to create the scales look on my cheeks, chin, and lower neck. 
Tools used!

No comments:

Post a Comment